ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
We at X Mobility are honored to support the quality and durability of our products, we want to offer one of the best customer satisfaction histories and guarantees in the industry. The limited one-year warranty includes X Mobility's primary component and proprietary battery coverage.
One-year limited component warranty: X Mobility Motors warrants that all new model's and components are warranted to the original purchaser (“PURCHASER”) against manufacturing defects in materials for a period of one (1) year from the original ship date. The PURCHASER must be able to provide electronic proof of purchase through the order number, email address or name used at the time of the original purchase.
One-Year Limited Warranty Battery Components: X Mobility warrants to the original PURCHASER that the battery is free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. The defective product will be replaced or repaired if met under certain pre-conditions. The order number, email address or name used at time of original purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty date and must be provided to X Mobility for all warranty claims. The original battery proof of purchase must be maintained for any further claims. All replacement batteries will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
This warranty applies only to products, parts, and components (“PRODUCTS”) that have been manufactured, assembled, or sold in new condition by X Mobility Motors.
This warranty applies only to replacement/repair of PRODUCTS in case of a manufacturing flaw in materials or workmanship, in accordance with the Scope of Warranty Service, and subject to any and all exclusions, limitations, and procedures explained below.
This warranty is not transferable and is available only to the original PURCHASER of the PRODUCTS, and only if the PURCHASER has retained constant ownership of the PRODUCTS since the original purchase of the PRODUCTS in new condition.
X Mobility proprietary batteries are covered for manufacturer defects only, for a period of one (1) year from the original ship date. Regular wear and tear, usage or misuse of your X Mobility proprietary battery is not covered.
Other electronic components are covered for manufacturer defects only, for a period of one (1) year from the original ship date. Regular wear and tear, usage or misuse is not covered.
Electric Bicycle frames are covered for manufacturer defects only, for a period of one (1) year from the original ship date. Regular wear and tear, usage or misuse is not covered.
Mechanical components are covered for manufacturer defects only, for a period of one (1) year from the original ship date. Regular wear and tear, usage or misuse is not covered.
For all PRODUCTS, this warranty expires one (1) year from the date the PRODUCTS were shipped to the PURCHASER unless excluded from warranty or otherwise voided from coverage under warranty.
The intent of this warranty is to ensure that the PURCHASER of any new PRODUCTS sold by on x-mmotors.com will receive a high-quality product, free of manufacturing defects. This warranty should not be considered to be an insurance policy against any damage occurring after the products are received, nor as explicit or implicit acceptance by X Mobility of responsibility for the consequences resulting from the failure of any PRODUCTS, irrespective of whether the failure itself is covered by this warranty.
In addition, the following situations are excluded from this warranty or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
- Warranty claims not made in accordance with Warranty Claims Process (explained below).
- PRODUCTS with technical alterations that have been made without the approval of the manufacturer.
- PRODUCTS with alterations to or additions to which use incompatible or non-original parts.
- Damage to or failure of PRODUCTS resulting from weather, misuse or ordinary wear and tear. (Including, but not limited to tires, tubes, brake pads, cables, handlebar grips, chain, etc.)
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, intentional damage, or accidental damage after possession of the PRODUCTS has been transferred to the PURCHASER.
- PRODUCTS that haven’t been manufactured or sold by X Mobility on x-mmotors.com
- Incidental/consequential damage or injury.
- PRODUCTS that have been used or transported inappropriately or improperly (e.g., by loading your X Mobility above the listed maximum load capacity).
- PRODUCTS with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing battery fully discharged over winter months).
- Any electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially disassembled, or completely disassembled except by X Mobility or an authorized X Mobility Pro / Tech Support Agent.
- Any PRODUCTS that have been disassembled in a manner not authorized by X Mobility or that have had repairs attempted by anyone not authorized by X Mobility.
- PRODUCTS that have been damaged due to improper adjustment, assembly or worn components.
- PRODUCTS with damage resulting from an accident.
- PRODUCTS that have been lent, leased, or rented commercially.
- PRODUCTS that were not purchased by PURCHASER in new condition.
- X Mobility will not pay for any third-party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the repair.
- X Mobility will not pay for return shipping on any product or component subjected to misuse, intentional or accidental damage.
- X Mobility will not cover any damage resulting in the use of a third-party battery charger.
- X Mobility will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner sets up their own shipping option or uses something other than X Mobility shipping provider.
In case of a warranty claim within the warranty period for a non-excluded situation, X Mobility agrees to repair or replace the failed warrantied PRODUCTS with equivalent parts/accessories/components at the discretion of X Mobility, or by a third-party with the approval of X Mobility. Replacement parts may not be identical to those being replaced.
Any additional non-warranty work done concurrently with a warranty repair/replacement will be subject to ordinary parts/labor fees. This includes anything not included by the warranty as well as anything excluded from the warranty. No service, repair, or parts replacement provided under warranty will extend the original warranty period.
Warranty Claims Process:
Step 1 - If you suspect that any part/component is defective, do not attempt to repair or replace it yourself or to have it repaired or replaced before contacting X Mobility— doing so may void your warranty and may cause additional damage, not necessarily limited to the PRODUCTS in question, and may also increase risk of injury.
Step 2 - Contact X Mobility Support.
Step 3 - Provide photo, video and other details as requested by X Mobility.
Step 4 - X Mobility will work with you to get you riding, whether it is an easy
fix or one requiring a warranty replacement part.
X Mobility will not replace any part without first inspecting photos or video of the damaged part.
All claims to this warranty must be made through X Mobility as outlined above. The order number, email address and/or name used at time of original purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty date. Valid warranty claims will be processed through within One (1) year from the original ship date.
Shipping Damage Claims:
IMMEDIATELY inspect your product(s) for damage. Shipping damage claims are extremely time sensitive. We will not accept shipping damage claims later than 14 days from receipt of the product. Whenever possible, note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the UPS driver sign-off on the delivery. Take pictures of any damage that is found, and date the images when possible. Keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete. Whenever possible, report damage claims within 10 days of delivery to Customer Support for return/replacement assistance and instructions.
For questions or assistance, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org